> Terms & Conditions
Tour Fee not includes:
- Admission ticket to site visit ( if is required ) and daily meals unless specified in itinerary.
- Gratuity to tour guide and driver.
- All personal expenses, baggage handling fee at the airport and hotel.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa to USA, or Canada.
- Bus operator reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure if the number of participant does not meet minimum requirement. Full refund will be issued.
- No refund or reimbursement for no show and any voluntary giving up of any portion of tour and/or accommodation.
- No refund available on departure date and/or after the journey has commenced (including denied and/or rejected by Immigration Department or Custom of destination).
- For tours including flights, no refund once ticket is issued.
- Any cancellation after tour confirmation (payment received) is subject to $50 per person cancellation fee in addition to the penalties:
Cancel less than 12 – 8 business days prior departure……..60% penalty
Cancel less than 7 business days prior departure……..100% penalty
- Passengers have to be responsible for personal document for Canada (exp: Alien card, passport, Visa, Reentry permit or airline ticket).
- Based on local fire safety regulation, each hotel room on tour cannot exceed more than 2 beds, 4 person (including Infant). Children between 2-11 years old must share room with at least 2 adults with twin bed base, except paying full fare can share room with 1 adult.
- All tour itinerary with land service is subject to change and the tour operator has no responsibility for consequences due to neither condition, riots, strikes, damage or loss of travel document and unexpected non-availability of local hotels that are beyond our control. Should any change or delay caused by the above. We will substitute with similar itinerary and hotel accommodation and extra expenses incurred will be responsible by the tour participant without objection.
- The bus operator reserve the right to refuse any passengers who may hinder the progress of a tour. The utilized portion of the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basic.
- Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the government country of the visiting country, including but not limited to immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. The tour operator will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to any regulations of the government of the visiting country.
- Sunshine Travel USA acts only in the capacity of booking agent for all booking arrangements and shall be exempt from any liability for loss, damage to property, accidents, delays, irregularities or other occurrence beyond its control.